Thanks a bunch to Noly for nominating me for this award tag! Make sure you visit her blog and give a follow! You won’t be sorry!
Every time this happens I get all giddy that you could have chosen anyone but you chose me ♥♥♥
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well – Make sure you visit okotoenigmasblog
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
Three things about myself!
- I’m obsessed with yarn. I love to spin it, knit it, crochet it, look at all the pretty colors!
- Orange is my favorite color and I like it best when paired with bright green or purple!
- Before I was a writer or a yarn enthusiast, I was a musician. I mean, I still am but I haven’t practiced or performed in a long time.
- Let’s start with the funny question: Do you have any pet peeves? (funny answers appreciated)
- LOL well, I think I answered this for you in a previous award tag, but just so we’re all clear, never shush me. Please. I hate that!
- Which three words would you use to describe yourself?
- Forgiving (to a fault)
- If you could only eat one type of food for the rest of your life and it cannot be pizza, what would it be?
- Considering we’ve had so much pizza this year I’d rather never eat it again, this is easy. Anything pasta based!
- What is the best thing that happened to you since you started your blog?
- If you could give new bloggers three tips you wish you had known before you started your blog, what would they be?
- You have to post a lot more often than you think to maintain high numbers. (If that’s what you care about.)
- Be careful, there are a lot of great bloggers out there and it’s easy to spend your entire day reading when you should be posting.
- I’m still learning, so that’s all I got. But I’ll take all the advice I can get.
My 5 questions:
- What do you do to stay organized?
- Where do you find inspiration for your blog posts?
- Do you work better or worse on a deadline?
- What’s your favorite number?
- Are you as a ready for fall as I am? (Unless it’s winter where you are. In which case, are you ready for spring?)
Rae @ Thrifty Bibliophile
Kristyn @ The Bibliophile Empress
Jessica @ Reading with Jessica
Zezee @ Zezee with Books
Monica @ Torn Pages and Roses
I don’t know what is considered “best” but these are my favorite posts because of what they mean to me.
That’s it! Please feel free to answer the questions in your own post even if you were not tagged. I would love to read your answers.
Thanks for stopping by, you wonderful you!