My last update for this challenge was kind of a mess. Though I’ve not read a lot, I’ve now read enough I need to pick a book for each challenge and stick to it. To clean this thing up! Here we go! The bold items are what I have left to finish.
- A book published this year
- A Court of Frost and Starlight by Sarah J. Maas (Since this is used for two challenges, I’d like to find another book to fill this spot.)
A book picked for you by someone else
- Confessions of a Numismatic Fanatic: How to Get the Most Out of Coin Collecting
A book you can finish in a day
- A Court of Frost and Starlight by Sarah J. Maas
A book you’ve already read
- A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J Maas
- A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J Maas
A book borrowed from your local library
- The Girl in the Steel Corset by Kady Cross
- A book that is a friend’s favorite
- A book published before you were born
A book you own but have never read All three took care of this one 😛
- The Beast is an Animal by Peternelle van Arsdale
A book that isnonfiction
Confessions of a Numismatic Fanatic: How to Get the Most Out of Coin Collecting
- A book from your childhood
A book from a bestseller list
- An Enchantment of Ravens by Margaret Rogerson
- A book written in the decade you were born
I really want a different book for each spot. Looks like it’s time to dig out some older books. The Picture of Dorian Gray is on my short TBR list. That will cover #7. We picked up a copy of Me Before You at the charity store a couple months ago. That’s a favorite of my friend Em. For #6. Dance of Thieves is coming in the mail in a few days and I’ll be reading that right away. 😀 That’ll be #1. Just have to pick #10 and #12. I might actually do this thing!
How are your reading goals going?