I found this tag on Reading with Jessica’s blog. Make sure to head over and check out Jessica’s answers!
1) Bookmarks or random piece of paper?
I have 4 of these bookmarks. I flipping love them.
2) Stop reading randomly or after a chapter/certain amount of pages?
I think my bookmark answered this for me… lol I don’t have a goal in mind when I start reading. I just read as much as I can, when I can. Though I’d love to always be able to finish the chapter, it’s not always possible.
3) Do you have a certain place at home for reading?
Usually in bed. Sometimes in the living room with my feet up.
4) Do you eat or drink while reading?
I always have water with me, no matter what I’m doing. But I don’t need anything while I read.
5) Multitasking: Music or TV while reading?
I don’t prefer it, but I can read with these things going on in the background. My husband is usually watching something while I read next to him 🙂
6) One book at a time or several?
I should be a one at a time reader, but I’ve started a lot of books lately without finishing any first. Not sure what’s going on there.
7) Reading at home or everywhere?
I read when and where I can, but most of my reading is done at home.
8) Reading out loud or silently?
Silently. But my husband and I have wanted to read a book together, reading it out loud. Just haven’t gotten around to it.
9) Do you read ahead or even skip pages?
I’ve done this once. With Queen of Shadows by Sarah J. Maas. It was really dragging for me and I scanned ahead to try to find a place where I could get back into it, but it didn’t happened. Ended up DNFing. Sad 😦
10) Breaking the spine or keeping it like new?
I try my best to keep my books looking new, but I don’t freak out if the binding breaks.
11) Do you write in your books?
Not fiction, but I write in text books and technical books all the time.
12) Who do you tag?
If I tag you and you’ve done this tag before, please put a link to your post in the comments for everyone to follow!
Rachel @ Island Girl Reads
Phannie @ Phannie the ginger bookworm
Danielle @ The Introverted Booknerd
And anyone reading this post! Please feel free to post a link to your tag in the comments when you’ve finished!