Thanks to Ashleigh Bekkah, I’m going to give this 2018 Book Challenge a try!
I’ve only read 3 books this year. Here’s what I’ve have, so far!
- A book published this year
- A book picked for you by someone else
- A book you can finish in a day
- A book you’ve already read
- A book borrowed from your local library
- A book that is a friend’s favorite
- A book published before you were born
A book you own but have never read All three took care of this one 😛
- An Enchantment of Ravens by Margaret Rogerson
- The Beast is an Animal by Peternelle van Arsdale
- Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard
- A book that is non fiction
- A book from your childhood
- A book from a bestseller list
- A book written in the decade you were born
I have my work cut out for me, but I think this will make choosing my reads fun. Plus, since I don’t necessarily own a book to fit every item on the list, this gives me a good excuse to go the library more often 🙂
To keep up, I’ll post an update whenever I finish a book on this list. If nothing else, I’ll add it to my monthly update post!
So, how ’bout you? What are you reading this year?